Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Goodbye For Now, But Not Forever

Throughout the course of the last week or so, I've been saying good-bye to so many people. I guess in many ways, I've acted as if this trip is goodbye forever. But, it's not really. As my time of departure comes closer and closer, I realize that I'll only be gone for 6 months! Before I know it, I'll be back in the states. So, I guess this means that this is just goodbye for now, not forever. I love you all and pray for God's presence in your lives to show you the path that you are to follow. I also pray for you for the strength to chase after that path, no matter where it may lead or how scary it may seem. God is always with you and He is holding your hand through it all.

Well, I guess the next time I post I will be in Tanzania! Get excited!! Until then, I leave you with this Irish blessing:

"May the roads rise to meet you,
May the winds always be at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields,
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of his hand."

With much love,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment