Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

A God-Ordained Encounter

Over and over again, I am simply overwhelmed by people's responses to the fact that I am going to Tanzania to do missionary work for 6 months. It is truly a blessing to me that others are willing to bless this journey by providing financial support, donations of books and instruments, or simply by following my blog to find out how things are doing.
This weekend I am visiting the college that I graduated from for a choir reunion concert. While I am here, I've been trying to get together with the many friends I have up here. So, today a wonderful friend and mentor and I met at a local tearoom to catch up and talk about life. It was a completely wonderful time! As we were leaving, we began talking to the owners and the topic of my mission trip came up. They do a lot of collecting items for the troops and they want to add me to their list!! I'm so excited I can't even contain it! I just know that this is what God's will for my life is right now and I feel like so many things are falling into place! Every new encounter renews my excitement about this trip and reassures me that this is where I am supposed to be.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose" Romans 8:28

God bless,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment