Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Be Faithful to Him and He Will Be Faithful to You

God has continued to pour out His blessings on me in so many unreal ways. Today I was waitressing at the restaurant that I work at and two young ladies, about my age, came in to eat. One of them asked about my purity ring and soon we were on the topic about God. Somehow, as we talked, the topic of my mission trip to Tanzania came up. As it turned out the two of them had been on some mission trips previously and one was wanting to go on a longer term mission trip soon. We were talking about God's timing and how it's always perfect. I told her about how I've been wanting to go on this mission trip for years (and truthfully, it's been nearly a decade since I first felt the call) before I actually am getting to go. But, I know that if I had tried to go sooner, it wouldn't have worked out so well. I just know that God is in this trip because everything is falling in to place so well. The second blessing was the gift that they left for me at the table: my first donation of $100. I am overwhelmed with how God works in the lives of His children to change the world!!

I hope that each of you is having a blessed day. Remember, no matter where you are in life, God is walking with you and leading you in the direction, to the place He has called you.

"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail." Isaiah 58:11

Blessings,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment